Children's Diagnostic & Treatment Center
Dedicated to Serving Broward's Children with Special Healthcare Needs
Our pediatric outpatient facility provides medical, social, and other support services for children and youth with high risk or chronic medical problems and follow-up for all RPICC patients.
Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center (CDTC) is a nationally recognized “Center of Excellence” offering family-centered, culturally sensitive medical care and social work services in Broward. Our mission is to promote the optimal health and well being of children and youth with special healthcare needs and their families by providing comprehensive prevention, intervention and treatment services.
CDTC programs & services include:
- Infant mental health services
- Counseling services for new mothers
- Primary & specialty care for medical home environment
- Multi-disciplinary evaluations
- Home visitation programs
- Dental care
- Comprehensive case management
- Family support services
- Pharmaceutical & nutritional counseling
- Sleep-away camp for children with HIV
To make a donation or to help a child in need, call 954-728-1040 or click here to donate securely online.
View Larger Map