Outpatient Services Center
The Outpatient Services Center, two-time winner of the Medical Business Journal Healthcare Award for the "Best Hospital Based Outpatient Service Department," brings together diverse services in a centralized location. Recent patient satisfaction surveys conducted by Alliance Research, a nationally recognized research organization, indicate a 97 percent satisfaction rating among patients receiving services at the Center.
Our services include:
- Radiology - In our state-of-the-art radiology suite, any necessary x-rays will be performed in a timely fashion by our staff of registered radiology technologists.
- Patient Surgical Education - To ensure a safe surgical experience, you will have a pre-surgical interview with a registered nurse and a consultation with an anesthesiologist. You will receive information and education specific to your upcoming procedure, and answers to any questions you may have.
- Wellness Center, Rehabilitation and Dysphagia Therapy
- Laboratory/EKG - With comfort and ease, your highly trained and certified laboratory staff will perform your necessary blood testing as well as your EKG.
- Mammography - Our digital mammography suite provides a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere. In our patient education room you will be provided with materials to further your understanding about this important preventative test. Our highly skilled staff will answer any questions that you may have concerning your procedure. In addition, the radiology technologists in this area have additional training and are registered mammography technologists.
- Ultrasound - Our registered ultrasonographers possess a wealth of knowledge and experience. In fact, all ultrasonographers here on staff are also registered vascular technologists. These professionals will ensure that your exam is of the highest quality. Once again, your comfort is of the utmost importance to us.
- Registration Services
- Anesthesia consultation
- Nursing pre-surgical evaluation
- Rehabilitative services
- Financial counseling