Back to Document
At the Broward Health Heart Valve Center, our patients have access to a full spectrum of cardiology procedures and other services for cardiovascular issues.
Diagnostics and Imaging
- Aortic and Mitral Balloon Valvuloplasty
- Prosthetic Paravalvular Repair
- ASD /PFO closure
- Emerging Percutaneous Vascular Procedures
- Aortic/Mitral Valve Repair
- Aortic/Mitral Valve Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Valve Surgery
- Redo Valve
At the Broward Health Heart Valve Center, we offer treatment for the following complex valve diseases:
How do I refer to the Valve Center?
To make a referral or schedule an appointment, contact the Heart Valve Center coordinator at
954-761-BEAT. She will answer all questions and schedule one appointment with all the necessary physician specialists, eliminating the need for the patient to make multiple appointments with multiple physicians. This coordination ensures smooth, efficient patient care.