Broward Health is committed to providing excellent, compassionate care to all our patients and their families. Our services are available at Broward Health facilities across Broward County, allowing you to find some of the best care close to home.
Let us help you navigate Broward Health and your healthcare experience.
Search for a Broward Health Doctor
If you need a doctor, call the Broward Health Line at 954-759-7400 – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Request an Appointment Online
NEW! Pay Your Bill Online
- With questions regarding your bill, you may call customer service at 954-847-4315.
- To pay your bill by mail, send to:
P.O. Box 932540
Atlanta, GA 31193-2540
Financial Assistance (M.O.P.E.D.)
NEW! To view your medical records online, visit MyHealth
- For Broward Health Medical Center, please click here.
- For Broward Health North, please click here.
- For Broward Health Coral Springs, please click here.
- For Broward Health Imperial Point, please click here.
- For Broward Health Weston, call 954-217-5000.
For a list of services available at each location, follow the links below:
Broward Health promotes and supports a patient and family centered approach to care. The purpose of our visitation policy is to define and set expectations regarding persons visiting hospitalized patients and to recognize our commitment to provide visitation in accordance with our non-discrimination policy, which provides access without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, religion, marital status, citizenship, gender expression, sexual orientation, and/or other legally-protected classification. It also provides a mechanism to issue identification to authorized individuals visiting a patient. Click here to view our Visitation Policy (PDF).
Community Calendar and Events
Advance Directives and End-of-Life Decisions