M.D. - University of Pretoria Medical School, South Africa - 1990
Edendale Hospital, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa - 1991 (Family Practice)
University of Natal, Durban - 1992 (Clinical Chemistry) and University of Pretoria (Pediatrics)
Internal Medicine - Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY - (1994-1997)
Pulmonary Critical Care - NYU Medical Center - Bellevue Hospital - (1997-2000)
Sleep Medicine - NYU Medical Center, Bellevue Hospital - (2000-2001)
American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care
Additional Experience/Background Information:
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Nova Southeastern University, FL
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, NY
- Clinical Professor, New York Medical College
- Wrote article on “Aerosol Deposition in Tuberculosis”- published in “Chest” Magazine - June 2004.
- Member of the Medical Staff at Broward Health Medical Center/Broward Health
- Conducted emergency room Grand Rounds at Broward Health Medical Center as well as given many other lectures.