Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Broward Health IRB supports powerful research, working closely with our community to preserve a high standard of service excellence that promotes a safe research environment for our patients.
Current Trials at Broward Health
To view a list of active clinical trials at Broward Health, click here.
For a complete list of Broward Health system-wide research, click here.
IRB is committed to providing efficient customer-oriented services by:
- Maintaining an effective Human Research Protection Program to protect the rights and welfare of human participants in research reviewed under the auspices of our IRB.
- Partnering with sponsors, CROs, institutions and researchers to promote scientifically and ethically sound research.
- Continuously evolving our processes to exceed customer expectations as well as applicable regulatory, legal, and ethical requirements.
- Actively promoting a culture of integrity both within our organization and with our partners in which we interact.
Robin Smith, IRB Manager
(954) 355-4941 or (954) 355-4358