Connect with People Who Understand
Everyone can use a little extra support from time to time. Whether you or a loved one face a serious health or life challenge – or you're caring for someone who is - it helps to talk to others who are going through the same things. Broward Health support groups offer insight into different health conditions and life challenges to help individuals, families and caregivers throughout Broward County.
Support groups meet at Broward Health Coral Springs and Broward Health North.
Broward Health Support Groups include:
- Bariatric surgery (weight loss surgery support)
- Bereavement (grief)
- Brain Injury
- Breathing (American Lung Association)
- Cancer (breast, head and neck, and other cancers)
- CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder)
- M.O.M. (Mothers of Multiples)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Overeaters Anonymous
- Pregnancy/Infant Loss Bereavement (grief)
- Suicide Survivors (family members)