Back to The Life You Love
Your heart is the hardest-working muscle in your body, beating thousands of times each day to keep your blood flowing. When something is wrong with your heartbeat, you need compassionate care.
That’s why Broward Health Physician Group is here for you with advanced heart care. Our highly trained physicians and surgeons provide comprehensive cardiovascular care in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment. With more than 10 practice locations throughout the region, we’re dedicated to meeting our community’s needs. We offer personalized care to meet your individual needs to get you back to the life you love.
Broward Health Physician Group cardiologists and cardiac surgeons combine sophisticated technology and state-of-the-art technique to treat even the most complex conditions. We offer highly specialized care which includes:
- Advanced heart failure treatment
- General cardiology
- Interventional cardiology or percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)
- Minimally invasive heart valve surgery
- Traditional cardiac surgery
Our cardiovascular specialists use advanced technology to provide quality cardiac care including the use of minimally invasive non-surgical catheter-based structural heart procedures, which include:
- MitraClip – a small clip is inserted to repair a leaking mitral valve or mitral regurgitation, to help restore normal blood flow
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) – a new aortic valve is inserted to replace the original diseased valve improving blood flow
- Watchman – an implant used in patients experiencing atrial fibrillation to reduce the risk of stroke and reduce the usage of blood thinning medications
Our cardiovascular specialists are committed to providing comprehensive clinical, surgical and rehabilitative care for a variety of heart conditions including:
- Aortic stenosis
- Atrial septal defect
- Atrial fibrillation
- Atrial flutter
- Coronary artery disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Mitral valve disease
- Patent foramen ovale
- Ventricular and supraventricular tachycardia
No matter your condition, our board certified cardiovascular specialists are here for all of your heart care needs so you can get back to the life you love.
The Broward Health Physician Group cardiovascular specialists are trained in various sub-specialties to provide comprehensive care for a range of cardiovascular conditions.