Find A Doctor | Broward Health
Primary care doctors are doctors who you see to manage your overall health. They are generally in the specialties of internal medicine, family medicine, pediatrics and obstetrics/gynecology. A primary care doctor will often refer patients to specialists when their health needs call for a doctor to focus on a particular health matter.
Find a Doctor
NOTE: Some specialties are listed in this system by their clinical name. Below are the names that may be more familiar to you and their corresponding clinical term you'll need to look for.
- Cancer - Hematology/Oncology
- Colonoscopy - Gastroenterology
- Ear, Nose & Throat - Otolaryngology
- Eye Doctor - Ophthalmology
- Joint or back pain - Orthopedics
- Primary Care Physician - Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Ob-Gyn
- Thyroid - Endocrinology