Orthopaedic Care to Keep You Moving
Broward Health Physician Group offers specialized, compassionate care for your orthopaedic injury. Whether you’re a professional athlete, weekend warrior or active senior, we are here to help you get moving again, without pain.
Our comprehensive team of specialists has the experience to treat a wide range of orthopaedic conditions from broken bones to back pain and joint replacements including treatment options for complex orthopaedic conditions. Find the care to get you back in the game.
Any type of activity can lead to pain and discomfort. Our orthopaedic specialists provide comprehensive care for sudden injuries and the effects of lifelong wear and tear. We offer a variety of treatment options for:
- Hand, forearm, elbow and shoulder pain
- Hip, knee and ankle pain
- Pediatric injuries and deformities
- Spine conditions
- Sports injuries
When it’s appropriate, our team will make every effort to treat your orthopaedic condition with lifestyle changes or physical therapy. If non-surgical options are not effective, our board certified orthopaedic specialists can often perform minimally invasive procedures to heal your injury.
Our team of specialists provide a range of treatment options designed to best fit you and your lifestyle. We are committed to tailoring treatment options for your individual orthopaedic conditions. Treatment options may include:
- Nonsurgical treatment options like lifestyle modifications, physical therapy and medications
- Minimally invasive/arthroscopic surgery allows the surgeon to diagnose and treat conditions inside the joint through small incisions
- Robotic-assisted surgery allows for increased accuracy with a personalized surgical plan
- Open surgery in some instances, may be recommended
No matter your orthopaedic condition, Broward Health Physician Group can provide advanced orthopaedic care to help keep you moving.
Our Orthopaedic physicians are below...