Sports injuries don't affect just the pros. Whether you're a student athlete, exercise enthusiast, weekend warrior or professional athlete, our Sports Medicine experts are here to help patients who suffer from musculoskeletal injuries that affect the bones, joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments and other soft tissues. We also offer injury prevention and return to sport testing for athletes and have a comprehensive concussion program.
Common conditions that we treat are:
- Ligament injuries of upper and lower extremities including ACL and UCL tears
- Cartilage injuries
- Joint Instability
- Overuse Injuries
- Fracture care of the upper and lower extremity
Procedures we perform include:
- Arthroscopy of the knee, shoulder, elbow, and ankle
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Arthoplasty for knees and shoulders
- ACL and UCL reconstructions
- Patellar realignment and stabilizing procedures
- Labral repairs of the shoulder
- Meniscal and cartilage repair
- Multi-ligament knee reconstruction
- Surgical and non-operative management of fractures
To schedule an appointment with one of our sports medicine physicians please call 954.759-7400.
Find a Doctor
We can match you to a doctor based on your location, language preference, and more. The search results will provide more ways to narrow your search.
Salah Foundation Children's Hospital at Broward Health Medical Center & Broward Health Coral Springs
1600 S. Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316